1. Preheat standard oven to 375°F. Roll puff pastry on lightly floured surface to
14 x 10-inch rectangle. Fold 1/2-inch of pastry edges in toward center on all sides, forming a 13 x 9-inch rectangle. Transfer pastry to full sheet pan. Press firmly on pastry edges with tines of a fork to form rim. Chill crust.
2. Meanwhile, cook bacon in small skillet on medium heat until brown and crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels; crumble; set aside. Remove 1 Tbsp. bacon drippings from skillet.
3. Whisk honey, wine, and reserved bacon drippings in bowl. Add onions; toss to coat. Spray full sheet pan with cooking spray. Spread onion mixture evenly in pan. Bake 30 minutes, turning onions over and separating into rings halfway through baking. Continue baking 30 to 40 minutes or until onions are caramelized, turning occasionally. Remove from oven; cool slightly.
4. Increase oven temperature to 400°F. Combine sour cream, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Spread mixture evenly over crust to folded edge. Sprinkle with onions and bacon. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is light golden brown and topping is bubbling.
5. Cut into 6 pieces. Sprinkle with thyme and rosemary and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 226; Total Fat 13g;
Saturated Fat 6g; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 400mg;
Total Carbohydrate 20g; Dietary Fiber 1g; Total Sugars 14g; Protein 4g