2. Cook bacon in skillet on medium heat until brown and crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels; chop bacon.
3. Sauté onions in drippings 6 to 8 minutes or until tender and golden.
4. Stir in carrots, green beans and marjoram. Cook 1 minute. Stir in broth. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid is reduced slightly.
5. Stir in chicken, 2/3 cup of the crème fraîche and bacon. Heat through.
6. Divide mixture evenly between four 2-cup soufflé dishes.
7. Unfold puff pastry and roll out to 12-inch square.
8. Cut pastry into 4 equal pieces. Place 1 each over filling in each soufflé dish. Fold edges down onto rims of dish.
9. Brush top of pastry (not edges) with remaining 1 Tbsp. crème fraîche. Cut small “X” in center of pastry; pierce over all with fork.
10. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and filling is heated through.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 596; Total Fat 38g; Saturated Fat 15g; Tran Fat 0; Cholesterol 131mg; Sodium 520mg; Total Carbohydrate 24g; Dietary Fiber 4g; Total Sugars 10g; Protein 35g