2. Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat about 4 minutes, until beginning to brown, but still pliable. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
3. Line sides of each of 4 custard cups (each 1-1/4 cups) with 2 slices bacon, forming a collar. Place 1/2 strip bacon onto bottom of each cup. Evenly divide polenta between cups. Press over bottom and sides of bacon.
4. Combine cheeses. Sprinkle half the cheese evenly over polenta. Crack 1 egg into each cup. Sprinkle evenly with remaining half of cheese.
5. Divide and layer with salami, red pepper, onion and serrano pepper.
6. Place custard cups on half sheet pan. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until egg whites are almost set. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
7. Carefully run thin metal spatula around edge of each cup. Tilt cup and slide onto each plate. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 551; Total Fat 36g; Saturated Fat 16g;