1. Cook bacon in oil in large skillet on medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until brown.
2. Stir in mushrooms, hot ham, onions and garlic. Cook 3 minutes; remove from pan. Set aside.
3. Stir rice into pan. Sauté for 1 to 2 minutes or until translucent.
4. Add wine; cook until almost dry.
5. Add chicken broth in 1-1/2 cup increments, cooking until absorbed. Repeat until all broth is used.
6. Stir reserved ham and bacon mixture into risotto.
7. Fold in Parmesan cheese. Divide mixture evenly between 6 plates. Garnish with basil and thyme before serving.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 701; Total Fat 38g; Saturated Fat 13g; Trans Fat 0; Cholesterol 85mg; Sodium 1455mg; Total Carbohydrate 55g; Dietary Fiber 5g; Total Sugars 6g; Protein 33g