2. Whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice and mustard to blend; set aside.
3. Meanwhile, heat BBQ Pork in one-fourth steam table pan in oven 8 to 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
4. Fill a deep skillet half-way with water; add vinegar. Bring to a simmer on medium heat.
5. Carefully slide eggs into water. Cook until set to desired doneness (about 3 minutes for medium-set yolks). Remove eggs using a slotted spoon.
6. Divide heated pork evenly over each English muffin half. Top each with 1 poached egg and mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with parsley. Plate 2 halves per serving.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 489; Total Fat 23g; Saturated Fat 6g; Trans Fat 0; Cholesterol 399mg; Sodium 1029mg; Total Carbohydrate 45g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Total Sugars 11g; Protein 25g