6 Kaiser, egg, or country-style rolls (3 to 4-inches in diameter), horizontally cut in half, toasted
3 cups (packed) baby arugula
1. Coat steaks on both sides with pepper.
2. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and horseradish to use as dressing.
3. Cover and refrigerate steaks and dressing separately at least 30 minutes or up to 1 day.
4. When ready to serve, toss mushrooms and lemon juice to evenly coat.
5. Cook steaks in oil in skillet on medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare or to desired doneness. Remove from skillet and let stand 15 minutes. Cut into thin slices.
6. Meanwhile, cook bacon in same skillet on medium heat until brown and crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels.
7. Spread bottom half of rolls with dressing. Evenly top with steak, bacon, mushrooms, and arugula. Cover with top of roll and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 927; Total Fat 68g; Saturated Fat 23g; Tran Fat 0; Cholesterol 135mg; Sodium 1237mg; Total Carbohydrate 41g; Dietary Fiber 3g; Total Sugars 4g; Protein 37g
NOTE: Peppered beef can be used substituted for the tenderloin. Omit cracked black pepper.