1. Preheat standard oven to 350°F. Spray full hotel pan with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Sauté ham in butter in saucepot on medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until browned. Remove ham to bowl.
3. Stir onions, carrots and spices into drippings in pot. Cook, covered, on medium heat 12 to 15 minutes or until vegetables begin to brown, stirring often. Add to ham in bowl.
4. Stir bread cubes and 2-1/2 cups broth into ham mixture. Add eggs, mix well. Stir in enough additional broth (1/4 to 1/2 cup) to moisten mixture, if needed. Place mixture in prepared pan. Cover with foil sprayed on one side, sprayed side facing bread mixture.
5. Bake 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until stuffing is crisp and lightly browned and internal temperature is at least 165°F.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 443; Total Fat 14g;
Saturated Fat 6g; Trans Fat <1g; Cholesterol 73mg; Sodium 707mg;
Total Carbohydrate 66g; Dietary Fiber 4g; Total Sugars 14g; Protein 14g