1. Preheat standard oven to 400°F. Spray full hotel pan; set aside.
2. Sauté leeks in butter in large heavy skillet on medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. of the salt and pepper; set aside.
3. Cover bottom of hotel pan with 1/3 of the potato slices, overlapping as needed. Top with 1/3 of the ham, 1/3 of the leeks and 1/3 of the artichoke hearts.
4. Reserve 3 oz. of the cheese; set aside. Sprinkle 3-1/2 oz. of the cheese over artichokes. Repeat layers 1 time. Cover with remaining potato slices, ham, leeks and artichoke hearts.
5. Whisk broth, flour, and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt and pepper in small saucepan on medium heat until flour dissolves. Bring mixture to a boil. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and thickened, stirring frequently. Pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with reserved cheese. Cover pan with foil, tenting in center to prevent cheese from sticking.
6. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 40 to 50 minutes or until potatoes are soft, topping is browned, and sauce is bubbling. Remove from oven and let rest 15 minutes before serving.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 462; Total Fat 18g;
Saturated Fat 10g; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 70mg; Sodium 1311mg;
Total Carbohydrate 47g; Dietary Fiber 6g; Total Sugars 3g; Protein 32g