2. Unfold crust and press into 9-inch deep-dish pie plate; flute edges. Press foil over bottom of crust to hold shape. Bake 5 minutes. Cool slightly and carefully remove foil.
3. Remove pie crust from oven; remove foil. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
4. Meanwhile, cook bacon in skillet on medium heat until brown and crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels; crumble.
5. Sprinkle bacon, chilies, green onions and cheeses over bottom of crust.
6. Beat half-and-half, eggs and salt in bowl to blend. Pour over mixture in crust.
7. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let quiche stand 5 minutes before cutting into wedges to serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 577; Total Fat 48g; Saturated Fat 22g; Tran Fat 0; Cholesterol 213mg; Sodium 1076mg; Total Carbohydrate 18g; Dietary Fiber 0g; Total Sugars 0g; Protein 19g