1 rectangular 10 x 7 x 1-1/2-inch loaf ciabatta bread
3 oz. sliced Provolone cheese
4 oz. thinly sliced Genoa salami
4 oz. sliced Black Forest ham
3 Tbsp. pitted finely chopped green olives
3 Tbsp. chopped capers
3 Tbsp. minced pepperoncini
3 Tbsp. butter, softened, divided
3 oz. grated Teleme or Fontina cheese
1 cup thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
1. Whisk oil, vinegar, shallot and oregano; set aside.
2. Remove top crust from bread and discard. Cut bread horizontally in half. Arrange Provolone on cut side of bottom half, covering completely. Top with salami and ham.
3. Combine olives, capers and pepperoncini. Spread mixture over ham. Press top half of bread, cut side down, over relish. Spread top with 1-1/2 Tbsp. of the butter.
4. Heat heavy skillet on medium heat 3 minutes. Place sandwich, buttered side down, in skillet. Press sandwich to compact slightly, using another skillet. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until golden. Spread what is now the top of the sandwich with remaining 1-1/2 Tbsp. butter. Using a large spatula, turn sandwich over. Repeat heating procedure
5. Transfer sandwich to work surface. Remove top; sprinkle with Teleme cheese and lettuce. Drizzle with olive oil mixture. Replace top of sandwich. Cut into quarters and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 731; Total Fat 61g; Saturated Fat 21g; Trans Fat 0; Cholesterol 122mg; Sodium 1620mg; Total Carbohydrate 19g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Total Sugars 3g; Protein 25g