1. Place oven rack in center position. Preheat convection oven to 275°F.
2. Place salami slices in single layer on parchment paper-lined full sheet pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are crisp and beginning to curl. Remove salami from pan and cool on wire rack. (Salami will be crisp.)
3. Combine eggs, milk, cream cheese, salt and pepper.
4. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Cook egg mixture, gently drawing cooked portion to center of skillet and allowing raw mixture to run underneath. Continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes or until all of the mixture is set.
5. Divide arugula, egg mixture and salami over bottom of croissants. Cover with top and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 614; Total Fat 42g; Saturated Fat 19g; Trans Fat 0; Cholesterol 480mg; Sodium 1079mg; Total Carbohydrate 30g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Total Sugars 10g; Protein 25g