2. Sauté corn, ham, red onion, scallions, garlic and chili powder in butter in large oven-proof skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, whisk cream and eggs. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese, basil, thyme and salt.
4. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in the cornbread stuffing mix and egg mixture.
5. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Return to oven 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Slide cornbread out of skillet. Cut into 6 wedges to serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 818; Total Fat 49g; Saturated Fat 28g; Trans Fat 1g; Cholesterol 251mg; Sodium 1686mg; Total Carbohydrate 72g; Dietary Fiber 12g; Total Sugars 8g; Protein 25g