1. Put tortillas in single layer on full sheet pans. Brush with 1 Tbsp. of the oil. Place under salamander or broiler for 30 seconds. Turn tortillas over and toast other side. Remove; set aside.
2. Cook onions in 2 Tbsp. of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown. Add pot roast; stir 1 minute.
3. Spread pot roast mixture evenly over 5 tortillas.
4. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. of the oil to the skillet. Stir in 3/4 cup of the salsa, garlic, and chili powder. Heat through. Spread mixture over 5 more tortillas. Sprinkle cheese over another 5 tortillas. Leave fourth tortilla plain. Layer one of EACH tortilla, creating 5 stacks. Place stacks on full sheet pan.
5. Place stacks under salamander 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut each stack in half. Transfer one half stack to each of 10 serving plates. Garnish with remaining 3/4 cup salsa, sour cream and cilantro; serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 720; Total Fat 35g; Saturated Fat 15g;