12 oz. thinly sliced assorted fresh wild mushrooms
1/2 julienne red bell pepper
One 10 oz. fully baked thin pizza crust
4 oz. shredded mixed Italian cheeses
1. Preheat convection oven to 400°F.
2. Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat until brown and crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels. Pour off drippings from skillet.
3. Add oil and garlic to skillet. Cook, covered, on low heat 12 to 15 minutes or until garlic is golden, stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms and bell pepper. Cook, covered, on high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
4. Place pizza crust on full sheet pan. Sprinkle crust with cheese, vegetable mixture and bacon.
5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven. Let stand 2 minutes. Cut into quarters and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 507; Total Fat 27g; Saturated Fat 8g;