1-1/2 oz. thinly sliced soppressata OR other salami, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
2/3 cup grated Comté cheese, divided
1. Preheat standard oven to 400°F.
2. Roll out pastry on floured surface to 13x10-inch rectangle. Cut off a 1/2-inch wide strip from all 4 sides. Brush one side of strips with some of the beaten egg. Press strips, egg side down, onto edges of pastry, forming a raised border. Brush border with beaten egg; reserve remaining egg. Transfer pastry to baking sheet. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
3. Steam asparagus 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp tender. Drain and submerge in bowl of ice water. Drain. Cut off 2 to 3 inches from top of each spear; set aside. Coarsely puree remaining asparagus in food processor. Add remaining beaten egg, ricotta, 3 tsp. of the oil and salt; process until thick puree forms. Transfer to bowl. Stir in soppressata and 1/3 cup of the Comté cheese. Spread mixture evenly onto bottom of pastry.
4. Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup cheese. Toss asparagus tips with remaining 1 tsp. oil. Arrange over filling.
5. Bake tart 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 212; Total Fat 16g; Saturated Fat 7g;