4 cups dandelion greens, torn into bite-size pieces, center ribs and stems removed
1 cup Italian parsley
3 Tbsp. sherry wine vinegar
12 oz. thick sliced bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1/4 cup sliced shallots
1. Preheat standard oven to 400°F.
2. Toss potatoes, 2 Tbsp. of the olive oil, thyme and salt in medium bowl. Arrange potatoes in half hotel pan; cover pan with foil. Roast 35 to 40 minutes or until tender when pierced with fork. Cool 10 minutes. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
3. Meanwhile, toss frisée, dandelion leaves and parsley in large bowl.
4. Whisk vinegar and remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil; set aside.
5. Cook bacon in skillet on medium heat until brown and crisp. Reduce heat to medium-low. Sauté shallots and potatoes 2 minutes. Add vinegar mixture. Swirl pan to combine ingredients. Cook until heated through.
6. Pour bacon mixture over greens mixture. Toss to coat. Divide evenly between 4 plates and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 653; Total Fat 51g; Saturated Fat 13g;