1. Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat until brown and crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels; set aside. Reserve 1/4 cup bacon drippings in skillet. Sauté onion in drippings 5 to 6 minutes or until onion is soft and beginning to brown on edges.
2. Return bacon to skillet. Stir in vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, and 1/4 tsp. of the salt. Bring to a boil on medium heat; reduce heat to low. Simmer 1 minute or until liquid is reduced to about 1/3 cup. Remove from heat; cover and keep warm.
3. Preheat salamander or broiler. Spray full sheet pan.
4. Arrange trout, opened and skin side down, in prepared pan. Brush flesh of fish with oil and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper. Broil fish about 4 inches from source of heat 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Plate 1 whole trout per serving. Sprinkle evenly with bacon; drizzle with reduced pan juices and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 669; Total Fat 38g; Saturated Fat 11g;