2. Bring onions and water in skillet to a boil on medium heat; reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, 15 to 18 minutes or until water evaporates, stirring occasionally. Cook 5 minutes more or until onions are soft.
3. Combine onions, apples, fennel and celery in full sheet pan. Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until apples and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Place in mixing bowl.
4. Increase oven temperature to 375°F. Generously spray full hotel pan.
5. Stir bread cubes, ham, combined 3/4 cup of the broth and eggs, parsley and seasonings into apple/vegetable mixture. Add additional broth by 1/4 cupfuls until mixture is desired consistency. Spoon into prepared hotel pan. Cover with foil.
6. Bake 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is crisp and golden, and internal temperature reaches 165°F. Keep warm until ready to serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 544; Total Fat 27g; Saturated Fat 12g;