1. Preheat standard oven to 375°F with rack in middle of oven. Generously spray half hotel pan.
2. Whisk milk, cream, eggs, sage, salt and pepper in a large bowl to combine; set aside.
3. Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat until brown and crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels; crumble; set aside. Reserve 1 Tbsp. bacon dripping in skillet. Cook shallot and garlic in drippings on medium heat 1 minute.
4. Gradually add spinach. Cook, stirring constantly, until spinach wilts.
5. Stir spinach mixture, bacon, bread, and cheese into milk mixture. Pour into prepared hotel pan; cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden on top and knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 15 minutes.
6. Cut into 8 pieces and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 460; Total Fat 26g; Saturated Fat 12g;